Saturday 3 September 2011

Speed Test

I may have not posted for a while, that's because I'm laying low foe the moment. They're actually keeping me quite busy around here. Yesterday, and the other day, they made me do the same Strength Test. And I think they made it much tougher. Well, that is for the fact that there's always something new. I'm guessing they're trying to me to the limit to see how far I can go.

Today, they started to give me the speed test comprising of three tests. One is running, the next one was agility (avoiding things), and the last one was speed control (how fast I can move from zero to fast, and back down to zero).

These tests are fair enough, seems like standard things they would give if they wanted to see how fast someone can go. And I'm guessing, I will do these test for another two days just like the first one.

Well, I'll be staying low for a while. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment