Wednesday 31 August 2011

Strength Test

And my strength test was just done. It went fine. However, I have met NONE of my captors. They only sent out instructions in this ticker that is basically located everywhere. I would have argued with this, or refused. But then I thought that there might not be much sense in doing so since I am the one who needs to cooperate, not them.

Anyways, they sent my instructions through the ticker to enter door A which they unlocked when the ticker updated. I went through the door and followed this path. There's nothing much to see. The path was only this all white corridor. The wall are self illuminating, pretty much the same as the wall in my room. Yep, I think I missed that detail about my room.

Now, when I reached this particular room where they will be testing my strength, I felt weird like my body just became so light weight. I literally felt like I am much lighter. It was a sensation very different that I have never experienced before, or at least an experience I don't remember experiencing.

Now, for my strength testing, there was just three things to do, 1) Push the wall as much as I could, 2) Punch the wall as much as I could, and 3) jump as high as I can.

All three I did very well as they say. I don't know how or why, but I feel like I am much stronger than to what I think of myself. It feels great. The part where I can really see the difference is the fact that I can jump really high. And I do mean REALLY high. I can't exactly say how high, but I'm estimating around 7 stories high. Incredible, I know. And the best part is that no matter the way I land, I am not hurt and that I always seem to reflexively land properly.

However, the most significant thing I can tell, is that I can only do these things in that particular room, or I do mean if they want me to. It's like it is controlled, not by me. And right there is an evidence that they really did something to me. Not sure exactly, but this may only be one of the effects it does.

2 comments:

  1. Could the "light" feeling and the ability to jump so high possibly be a reduced gravity in that room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed possible, but does not explain the "strength" I have in pushing the wall until they crack...

    ReplyDelete