Sunday 4 September 2011

Google Plus and Food

I know someone has already suggested Google Plus, but first of all, I can't do Google Plus... Mostly because it is blocked by my captors... But if it wasn't I still can't... why? Well, I don't know my real name! Exactly why I can't do that...

Anyways, if I do have Google Plus do you really think it will actually add anything helpful to anything we have right now? Hangout won't work because I have no mic or webcam... so there's no use to that... Any other feature would add nothing to help me, so yes, G+ is a no go even if I can actually use it.

Anyways, Today, they started feeding me a different meal set... Not suer what it is, it doesn't look weird or disgusting, but I am sure it's processed. I don't know what's in it but they made it look nice and all. Let's just hope it's healthy, and nothing funky is in it. You know, like memory wiping things, or whatever is making me into a "super human"... Oh well... We'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment