Sunday 18 September 2011

With Some Experts

I am currently staying with some people who are computer experts. One of them in fact has previously worked for FAILTECH, however, he has been removed from his position for misbehaviour. I know it's a gamble to stay with them, but I decided to take risk it. They have the internet access I need, I secure one which cannot be tracked down easily, if not at all.

Of course, staying with them has it's price. They are interested in a few things about FAILTECH. Some, I think I could answer, but most of them I cannot answer simply because of my memory being missing. They say they could access some of the nano-particles that FAILTECH had injected to me, but only if we get to a particular FAILTECH facility which houses the equipment we need.

I can't state here which facility, or how far we are from it. They say they could detect the nano-particles using this scanner they "smuggled" from a FAILTECH office years ago.

Since they think I am of a very high importance, they are willing to cooperate and figure out what has been done to me exactly and get me fixed. They say they will be in contact with one of you guys who had emailed me soon. They didn't want to catch some attention since some of you have been in contact with FAILTECH. Because, FAILTECH might be wire-tapping you guys since you are also in contact with me.

What do you guys think? Is this risk too risky? Or is it a fair deal and I should push through? I don't see any other way out of this if I continue to hide and do nothing.

Oh, and yes, we still don't know if these nano-particles are indeed what's giving me super powers or if they are responsible for my memory loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment