Friday 9 September 2011

The outside world

So, I was able to escape the area I was kept in. On my way out, I could definitely say that I am fortunate to be alive and be kept in a highly secure area from who ever took the entire facility down.

I am now in care of an old couple, of which I won't be detailing who and where. But, I am already at a very significant distance away from the facility. It was a good thing that the old man is good with computers. He says he had worked for a tech company years back a network admin. He still kept his skills intact, which is why he setup a complex proxy for me so that I can access this email and my blog without getting tracked. I know who ever abducted me will be supervising this email address, but I am still safe at the moment. I won't stay long with these couple, as I don't want them to get harmed.

I don't know if I will still be able to login to this email and blog later on, but I'll just say that I am glad to be outside again. I don't think I will be of any harm to anyone outside. None of my super abilities work, so I don't think I will hurt anyone.

Anyway, the facility I came from seemed to be abandoned. Most people who were not killed, were either taken away or ran away. The facility almost had no power, some sections were dark. I explored a bit, and got into this room where the computer spoke to me. He says his name was Arnold. He says, he had just transferred me all necessary credentials and that I should go and talk to Ruby. He did not provide any information about who Ruby is, or where to find her. I hope anyone who's helping me out knows something about Ruby.

About the credentials, he says, I will use these credentials in the future. It was supposed to be handed over once my test has completed, but this incursion of the facility has left the test incomplete and that I would not be able to use my abilities unless I see Ruby.

I don't know if I should see Ruby. Who is this Ruby? Do you think it would a good idea to get my super abilities back? Or do you think I will be fine without them?

I asked Arnold about my memories and why I am aware of other things, but I don't know about who I am. His answer to me still perplexes me. He said, I am the one who would know everything except who I am. Because I am the one who should know everything. It seems illogical that I will know everything, but not who I am.

I don't know if I'll be in contact anytime soon. I'll be all around, and I don't know where exactly I'll be going. I have also heard the mp3 file on my blog, and it scares me. Did anyone came to help them? Who are these intruders? For now, I'll lay low. I'll try to avoid this FAILTECH, or at least make myself less like to be noticed by them. I still need to sort thing out. If you know who Ruby is, help me out. I hope I'll find another secure connection once I leave the old couple.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your out... I haven't had any luck finding Rudy so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should see this:

    EMERGENCY RELAY: --- START OF MESSAGE --- INFORMATION: NUMBER 45459 IS MISSING. RUBY DOES NOT EXIST --- END OF MESSAGE

    ReplyDelete