Tuesday 6 September 2011

Still Alive

I don't know what happened for the past hours, and I am still definitely trapped here. The network was down for hours and it just got back up. The alarm is gone as well, but yes there was an alarm about some intruder. I don't know how it resolved itself or what happened or is happening. It's been hours since it happened, so far nothing seems to be happening to me. No, I didn't cause this. I was actually trying to do something else but not of this scale.

I am still trying to see if I can escape, maybe in a way this event would have opened up some compromise to help me escape. I'm still figuring out if there is, and how. So far, internet is back up which is why I can post on my blog again. I also saw that automated post on this blog. I can't open the file since I can't access Docs. I'll just leave it that way. Maybe later on I can open it or what not.

I don't know if I should feel scared right now. I know I'm not scared, but should I be? Right now, I'm focusing to see if I can escape. I hope you guys have suggestions, or have a knowledge of what's happening outside of my room. Yes, I have also not been fed for hours. I'm not starving, yet. But soon enough, I will. So until my captors make contact with me one way or another, we need to figure out something.

2 comments:

  1. Anything going on... havent heard from you ...I hope everythings ok

    ReplyDelete