Monday 29 August 2011

Back From Somewhere

I'm back from where ever I was taken. It's still blurry. I can't recall what happened. I'm quite sure they did something to me. I don't feel quite the same. Either that, or I am just disoriented because of all these memory wiping thing they are doing to me.

I checked the previous post I've made, and seem like this is the third one. I don't know if they have deleted any of my previous posts, so let's just assume this is really me third post. I can't tell what's happening, yet, or for what purpose. I haven't heard, or at least, I can't remember anything about it, yet. So far, everything's still the same aside from the fact that I woke up and partly remembering that I was in another room and they did something to me.

However, I might be wrong. It could just be a dream, but who knows? Maybe it's better to assume the worse right now since I can't tell reality from a dream now. If this is in fact a dream, them this writing is pretty much useless. I'll wake up and end up writing that I think I wrote something then it's gone. Quite confusing, but I'm sure I'm handling this quite well.

If ever someone is actually reading this, other than me and the people who put me in here, maybe you could offer some help?

No comments:

Post a Comment