Wednesday 24 August 2011

Still no clue

Right now, I still have no clue to who I am or what's the purpose I am here. Whoever took me here has not done anything to me, yet. I am still partly complying to them by still eating and posting something here on this blog. No one has contacted me, yet. I suppose no one could actually read my blog, probably because this is just a fake website made to look like blogger, or that whoever took me here prevents other people to interact with me. Maybe this is just a way to keep me sane in this place where anyone can easily get insane by being alone and be unable to do anything.

So far, I just mostly sleep. This is a solitary confinement area, as far as I can say. Or maybe a torture area? I don't know. There's nothing here that I could use to kill myself if I did will to do so. But I still not that crazy to do it. I still need answers. I can't just die without knowing who I am, why I am here, and where I am.

Maybe that will be all for now. As much as I would want to put a picture of myself here so that if anyone can see indeed see this blog, someone can identify me and I will know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment