Tuesday 30 August 2011

I am alive! Not Dreaming

Ah, so finally someone was able to read my blog. At least I can tell I am alive, in a sense. I suppose if these people who are contacting me are actually real live people and not robots or my captors then I am safe. However, seems like none of them actually knows me. That's fine, although would be really happy if someone out there actually knows me. But if that's the case, what might happen is that my captors might then just filter their message to me out.

Oh well, maybe I'm just over thinking this. Right now, I'm running out of things to do. Anyways, someone asked me about my computer.

Let's see, well my computer is as plain as it could be. Looks very much human technology to me, so I'm probably NOT abducted by aliens. But, let's not set that idea aside. On my computer, the desktop is plain. Only two links, that is to gmail and to blogger. Both of which I am pre-logged in into my account. Even if I try to logout, I get logged in when I open them back. I can't create an account either, so there's that.

So far, I have not found any clues on this computer. I'll post about that when I do. Oh, just don't know how happy I am to know that someone out there can actually read this and I know that I am able to communicate with someone. That could keep me entertained for a while, until I escape or what not.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know anything about Dayton Ohio... 45459 is the zipcode there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, no not really... Not much familiar with the zip codes, but I am familiar with the US states...

    ReplyDelete