Monday 29 August 2011

I was going through Blogger

And I found nothing. Apparently, I can only open my own blogger blog, and nothing else. I can still post regularly and all that, but I can't visit other blogs. So, no luck in that aspect. Maybe I can try emailing random people? hahaha, but that would just be crazy. What would be the chance of my getting a hit on someone that would actually know who I am. Plus, I wouldn't even know if I was actually on the right time and place. What if I'm abducted by aliens or something like that? Taken back in time, or forward in time?

That would just be crazy. But still possible! Or maybe not? Sorry, I was just trying to entertain myself here. I dead board doing nothing. And if there's something weird here today, they haven't fed me, yet. However, neither am I hungry. That's probably a clue something did happen to me. Either that, or I'm still dreaming.

Whatever. I just hope that someone would actually be reading this blog to help me out and prove to me that this is in fact on the internet.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you have reached the internet :)

    I don't know who (or where) you are, or what is happening to you, but at least I can confirm you are reaching the real world.

    What are the doors A and B?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhhhhhh, @reesylou thank you! Finally!

    Anyways, I don't know what's behind those door. I can't see through them.

    Oh how I feel great that finally someone has responded! Unless of course you are one of my captors then that's a whole different story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've reached another! I'd like to help in any way I can. Does your computer have any sort of camera on it? What kind of computer is it? Are there any folders or files you can access?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the computer looks plain, it is white, as well. I guess it's a mini tower, small for it's size. Monitor is a normal lcd monitor. Well at least that's as far as I can remember and compare it to. And nope, no camera on the computer. Would actually want it to have one, get a picture of myself so that maybe you can post it on the internet and ask around if someone knows me...

    ReplyDelete